So in the interest of exploiting America’s (seemingly-doomed) love-affair with frosted baked-goods, here’s
FIVE GREAT THINGS ABOUT WEREWOLF CUPCAKES :
1. Werewolf Cupcakes can be friends with Vampire Cupcakes (this would NEVER happen in the real world.)
2. The Werewolf Cupcake is a good diet snack – you might not eat it, because it’s so fun to look at.
3. Werewolf Cupcakes don’t suffer horrible dreams about hunting deer by moonlight.
4. Hitler, who loved werewolves, never got to enjoy a Werewolf Cupcake – but you can.
5. No one has ever been violently disemboweled by a Werewolf Cupcake.**
Again, these Cupcakes will be served at Friday’s Werewolf Night!
**Unless you count diarrhea. (By the way, I’m going to be Count Diarrhea for Halloween.)