A two-hour video variety show with rare footage and pop culture commentary.
Comedian Kevin Maher presents an obsessive look at wigs as they appear in movies, TV and real life. From toupee-wearing authority figures to hyper-glamorous drag queens, the evening crosses decades and genres to uncover a real fascination with fake hair.
WITH SPECIAL GUESTS:
- Jon Abrams (Editor-in-Chief, Daily Grindhouse)
- Tom Blunt (blogger, Word & Film)
- Ariel Italic (Nobodies Hosting Drag Race)
- Wendy Mays (host of “Pet Cinematary” podcast)
- Tanya Smith (co-host of “Read It And Weep” podcast)
- Kate Wilkinson (writer, Fatal Attraction: A Greek Tragedy; WigWurq.tumblr.com)
- Kseniya Yarosh (co-host, Bonnie & Maude podcast)