This show spotlights ass-kicking killbots and seductive replicants, plus electric grandmothers and feminist revolutionaries. Kevin and guests explore the question: what does a wholly manufactured woman want, and what will she do to get it?
A virtual parade of female robots from the last 100 years of science fiction, featuring Frisky Fembots of the 1960s, Cyber-clones of the ‘20s, Killer Androids of the ‘80s and much more.
WITH CO-HOST TOM BLUNT AND SPECIAL GUESTS:
- Kristanna Loken (star of Terminator 3)
- Cici James (owner of Singularity & Co. sci-fi bookstore)
- Seth Porges (technology writer/editor)
- Jenn Northington (co-founder, Bookrageous)
- and a performance by Ariel Italic
Greenpointers Profile on KGO and the Lady Robots show:
Robot as Femme Fatale
Photo recap from the show: